Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Week

So today is the one week mark of my new lifestyle. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself so far! I was going to take today off from going to the gym since I had gone six days in a row. Kayla text me this evening and got me to go to the gym anyway! I'm not real sure how I feel about working out at night. The gym was definitely a lot more empty than it usually is so that wasn't the issue at all. I guess it was just the fact that it was so late and I'm used to working out in the mornings. I just didn't feel motivated or that I pushed myself hard enough.

Today's Workout
Today was pretty easy. Like I said, I wasn't really in the zone tonight. I did all cardio today. I started with the elliptical and then moved to the treadmill and finally I rode the bikes to end my night.

Today's Foods
Today I had a leftover slice of Old Chicago pizza for breakfast. I had a small bowel of cottage cheese and mandarin oranges for lunch. For dinner I had a piece of chicken with a little bit of pickle relish with it. I drank my 64oz of water!

That was my Sunday. I hope yours was awesome as well. Have a great Monday and start to the week!


Doin' ME

No comments:

Post a Comment