Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The First Day Off

So yesterday I decided to take a day off from the gym. Why not? I had gone 7 days in a row! The horrible part was that I was stressed and ate horribly! I probably should have gone to the gym both to work out my stress and help my eating.

Yesterday's Foods
Yesterday I had a bowel of Rice Crispies for breakfast, and of course I put sugar on them! ugh Then for lunch I had the last piece of leftover Meat Me Pizza from Old Chicago. For dinner I had a bowel of Frosted Flakes and a WHOLE FREAKING BAG of popcorn =(  waaaahhhh!!!! 

Today I am beating myself up over yesterday. I did so bad! The second I woke up I text Kayla about going to the gym! So off we went!

Today's Workout
Today I did all cardio. I started on the elliptical and then moved to the treadmill. I then went and rode on the bikes for a while then walked on the treadmill the rest of the time.

Today's Foods
I had a bowel of Frosted Flakes. I know its horrible but I needed to eat something before I went to work out. I haven't had anything else to eat yet. I have had 48oz of water so far and it's only noon!

That's my day so far and this week is going to be rough with Thanksgiving is very near!

Wish me luck! Have a great day!


Doin' ME

No comments:

Post a Comment