Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Last Two Days

So I have failed at keeping up my blog but NOT on working out and eating well! I was at work this weekend and when I'm at work, I am literally stuck at work all weekend from Friday afternoon till Monday morning so I can not go to the gym. My eating habits aren't always the bed at work either but I'm doing better thN I used to. So this I went to the gym both Monday and today! It's been more difficult because Kayla has not been going with me. I have found that I don't push myself nearly as hard as I do when Kayla is there. At least I'm still going!!
Monday I did my 4 miles on the elliptical and then walked around the track for a little bit. Today I did 2 1/2 miles on the elliptical and alternated walking the track and doing the bike. I have been eating egg whites and toast for breakfast and salad with a little bit of tuna and light Italian dressing in it for lunch. For diner I just eat whatever we're having at work I just have a small portion of it.

Well that's all for now.



Doin' ME

No comments:

Post a Comment